- 200+VC & PE Organizations
- 650+Domestic & International Delegates
- 12Hours of Content
AgendaSee Full Agenda ›
NEW! DON’T MISS OUT!Networking WeekJUNE 1ST TO 7TH
Invest Canada '21 will deliver real interactivity in real time. With our NEW networking platform, you’ll never be alone!
Join the IC21 community early and book meetings, build relationships, and collaborate.
Plus, we’re opening the platform a full week before the conference starts for more opportunities for connections!
Day One June 8th
- Welcome Remarks
- In Conversation with Mark Carney
- Leading in Tech with Empathy
- Continuation Funds and Secondary Vehicles: How Private Equity GPs Are Holding On for Longer
- The SPAC Boom and the Evolution of the Exit
- Do Canadian Entrepreneurs and Investors Still Crave US Validation?
- Reimagining the Canadian Economy
- CIBC Presents: Integrating DEI in Investment Activities and Practices
- Canadian Wine Landscape
- Bennett Jones and KPMG In Canada Present Wine Tasting with World-Renowned Winemaker, Thomas Bachelder
Day Two June 9th
- Welcome Remarks
- Geopolitical Trends and Trade
- Oxford Debate: Canadian Legacy vs. Next Generation VCs
- Global Private Market Trends and Perspectives with Kewsong Lee, CEO, The Carlyle Group
- Life Sciences in Canada: Economic Potential & Strategic Opportunities
- Roundtable: Setting the Standards for ESG
- Next Gen PE & VC Perspectives
- Behind 2021’s Tech IPO Boom
- IC21 Masterclass: Reimagining your Post-COVID-19 Future: Fostering Innovation & Agility
- In conversation with Laurent Duvernay-Tardif, Offensive Lineman, Kansas City Chiefs and Canadian Medical Student
- Closing Remarks
Become a CVCA Supporter and help further us on our mission while connecting the private capital industry with advocacy, research and education.
Supporters will receive acknowledgement on the IC21 website and platform.